Springpad - P90X and Hammer's Other Sports Agendas

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cobblestone Golf With The Northwest Crew on Tuesday!

I finally got a chance to play Cobblestone Golf Course with Jeff Tate and Terrence Singh. We were joined by one of their regulars, Brian. The greens were awesome (renovated last fall), and those guys all hit it long. We played from the back tees (around 6800 yards) and I started out slowly.....triple and bogey. No one scored well on the front (46,46,46,50).

I was very impressed with Jeff's putting. He is a vastly improved putter and with his long game, he should see some impressive scores this season. Terrence is always solid, but had a couple of big numbers. I rebounded with a solid second nine (42)  and finished with 88,my best score out there by several strokes. Jeff finished strong with a 91,Terrence 94 and Brian 97 which was only because he had a 10 on a par four.

No comments: